Thank you for watching! SUBSCRIBE for FREE and enjoy the channel.
Hurricane Ian hit Southwest Florida on September 28, 2022. This is one month after the storm, and you can see the cleanup of the debris and recovery from the aftermath has begun. The video shows the destruction, damage, debris and the progress being made in Naples, Florida after the storm.
This video is presented in 4K Ultra High-Definition resolution.
You might enjoy browsing these links:
* CHRISTMAS GIFTS here: https://amzn.to/3Fa39sd
* CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS here: https://amzn.to/3OhgYrt
* CHRISTMAS TREES here: https://amzn.to/3Gpt0Nv
* EVERYTHING FOR BABY here: https://amzn.to/3Avb1BK
* HIGH-DEFINITION TELEVISIONS here: https://amzn.to/3A3PVJt
* VIDEO CAMERAS and Equipment here: https://amzn.to/3c5Lndt
* BEAUTY and WELLNESS here: https://amzn.to/3CupAY3
* PET FOOD here: https://amzn.to/3PxcZWT
* PET TOYS here: https://amzn.to/3AsU5vO
* COMPUTERS and TABLETS here: https://amzn.to/3CupAY3
* MENS and WOMENS Swimwear here: https://amzn.to/3dGBROJ
* FOOD AND GROCERIES here: https://amzn.to/3w7LagM
* DEALS OF THE DAY at Amazon here: https://amzn.to/3wzAtnF
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
Visit Florida Flip Flops on Facebook at:
Water damage hurricane Ian Naples, Florida. Destruction, Aftermath, storm surge, storm damage, debris, recovery, rebuild, devastation, destruction, southwest Florida, gulf coast, south Florida,